New policies, guidelines and information to be aware of for the upcoming season
- Masks must always be on before entering the building and required to be worn during play.
- There is plenty of room to social distance on the court…please do your best. Only 8 players (2 teams),
maximum allowed in the bocce court at one time.
- Coffee and Water stations are not permitted at this time. You can bring in your own coffee/water (Morning
leagues only); BUT must dispose of it after play or take it home.
- Balls will be sanitized before and after all league play. Sanitizer station will be provided at two tables,
one at each end of the courts for players as well as a station set up at the entrance.
- Covid forms will need to be filled out at the start of the league the first day you play. During the
season, please notify Jeff/Jason if you have been out of town or have symptoms.
- All league players please use courtyard entrance (second entrance) as we will be using courts 7-10 for
- If the courtyard is being used for an event, and email will be sent out notifying you to use the front
entrance and courts. There will also be a private event sign in front of courtyard doors.
- Please be considerate of others. Follow the rules to the best of your ability and be kind. We cannot wait
to get the ball rolling!
- We will also be asking everyone to ensure we have your phone number and email address if you have one.
2020 Fall League Team Rosters
2020 Fall League Schedules
Currently, all of our bocce leagues except Monday night play using the Open Bocce Rules format which is amended
by the Palazzo di Bocce League Rules. Monday Leagues will play using international rules
View the Calendar of Events
Subscribe to calendar